RossTech VCDS for VW equivalent for Mazda

There are bigger positives and negatives about the 2017 than the DRL imo. That reminds me - I need to get out of this country for a few weeks too.
To me, DRLs with headlights on is one of the biggest negatives against 2017 CX-5 because there's no easy way to disable the headlights and make them look like our 2016(.5) CX-5 LED DRLs. I can even tolerate it without ACP and AA but my wife wants them. :)

They're releasing the new engine for Mazda at 2018. No more spark plugs! Something to wait.
Not for me on this new HCCI engine. I simply don't want to be a guinea pig for this brand new spark-plug-less gasoline engine. Like SkyActiv-G, I'll wait at least 2~3 years before I consider Mazda's HCCI engine.

ok all 4 windows will take your hand off if you let it.... DON'T TRY IT.
Moonroof is ok to stick your hand up.

Ok so after further testing I tried the process to reset the driver auto up function and it does have pinch protection.

I wonder if the pinch protection/auto up is controlled on the switch side (is the window motor part number the same for the Australian version as the US version on the passenger side?)

Back