RossTech VCDS for VW equivalent for Mazda

There are bigger positives and negatives about the 2017 than the DRL imo. That reminds me - I need to get out of this country for a few weeks too.
To me, DRLs with headlights on is one of the biggest negatives against 2017 CX-5 because there's no easy way to disable the headlights and make them look like our 2016(.5) CX-5 LED DRLs. I can even tolerate it without ACP and AA but my wife wants them. :)

They're releasing the new engine for Mazda at 2018. No more spark plugs! Something to wait.
Not for me on this new HCCI engine. I simply don't want to be a guinea pig for this brand new spark-plug-less gasoline engine. Like SkyActiv-G, I'll wait at least 2~3 years before I consider Mazda's HCCI engine.

ok all 4 windows will take your hand off if you let it.... DON'T TRY IT.
Moonroof is ok to stick your hand up.

Ok so after further testing I tried the process to reset the driver auto up function and it does have pinch protection.

I wonder if the pinch protection/auto up is controlled on the switch side (is the window motor part number the same for the Australian version as the US version on the passenger side?)

Latest posts

Back