2017 Nav Traffic Info

sharkk

:
'86 RX7 GXL (sold)
What sort of traffic information does the 2017 have when equipped with Nav? Thanks in advance for your help.

if it's like the 2016 just a history of traffic, no live real time traffic.. thus one reason so many are wanting Mazda to move to the Apple Car-play and Android Auto firmware upgrade (if ever)...

I'm not sure what trims get the HD stuff, but there was an HD map my salesman showed me to at least get a real-time map of traffic (pretty much showed green, yellow, red on the freeways in the city) Your Nav won't take this into consideration though.

The navigation app is pretty much trash.

CarPlay in my brothers Ford really puts this to shame. I cant wait for the update to get here so we can use that. Ive taken to pasting a phone holder on my windscreen to use my phone for navigation. After I paid $40k for an new car with navigation.

How's the navigation trash? It works just fine minus lack of real time traffic. I also like it's minimalist look.

I also like the minimalist look of the nav, but missing live traffic is a real bummer. I don't understand why they can't find a provider for the Connected Services feature in the U.S.

Back