2017 Lease deals

Hopefully the residual on the Mazda tracks over its lifetime better than my previous Infiniti. With the Infiniti the residual at signing was 60%. At the end of my lease the real residual was 40%. The difference between market value and my lease buyout on the Infiniti was like $10K.

Then you simply turn it back in at lease end. It's their problem.

I leased mine w/ $3k down + $4k trade in, for $275/month and 36 month/36k miles. 63% residual

Dealer calls me after two weeks and wants me to come in and sign a new contract - for a higher cap and higher residual. I walked out once I saw what they were trying to pull. This isn't over. (ughdance)

After getting the GM involved it was determined that their sales manager had input the residual on the lease for the incorrect amount and Chase kicked it back. Then they tried to change the numbers to keep my too-high payment so they would make more profit. Once they kept the selling price the same as we agreed on, and the correct residual, my payment dropped from $409 to $383. New contract - everybody is happy. Amazing!

$900 down, 36/10, GT has 63% residual and 2.02% MF - $359 plus CA sales tax for $383 total. Residual is $20,600, MSRP $33,815
Got $950 off with discount and loyalty rebate.

Latest posts

Back