CX5 owners, let's see your other vehicles

My 15 month old son's ride:
80932296563_baby_racer_orange.jpg

I'd post more but this site doesn't seem to display my images :(

I can never get it to either without just attaching it then you have to click on it to open. It's janky!

How do you like the 4rC? I see a lot of them, so they must be pretty pleasing. What does it do that a Cayman S wouldn't, etc?
Certainly to me Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe looks much more beautiful than Porsche 718 Cayman S. In fact, if I have enough money and don't need to worry about the maintenance and reliability of an Italian vehicle, I'd go for any Italian sport coupe than ugly Porsche any day! :)

Certainly to me Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe looks much more beautiful than Porsche 718 Cayman S. In fact, if I have enough money and don't need to worry about the maintenance and reliability of an Italian vehicle, I'd go for any Italian sport coupe than ugly Porsche any day! :)

yeah, the new alpha's are sexy... but i'd only lease one, or purchase after winning the lottery.

Are those 20 inch? Also what is the maintenance like? Really like the Color - not sure about cargo space though.
My 15 month old son's ride:
80932296563_baby_racer_orange.jpg

I'd post more but this site doesn't seem to display my images :(

Pretty cool, Major.

Confession. I don't own it. My son builds them tho... He works for Cirrus. The Visionjet SF-50 was only recently FAA type-certified and they've delivered 6 aircraft with another 600 on order. Considered very affordable @ $2 million.

Cirrus makes some nice stuff.

Confession. I don't own it. My son builds them tho... He works for Cirrus. The Visionjet SF-50 was only recently FAA type-certified and they've delivered 6 aircraft with another 600 on order. Considered very affordable @ $2 million.

Cirrus makes some nice stuff.

Cirrus makes planes that require a spin recovery parachute (nailbyt)(nailbyt)

Back