New Jersey Ride & Drive Event 6/17 and 6/18 Willowbrook Mall, Wayne, NJ

:
2016.5 CX-5 GT
for those in the tri-state area and interested......

Willowbrook Mall
1400 Willowbrook Mall, Wayne, NJ 07470
Saturday, June 17 11am 7pm
Sunday, June 18 11am 7pm

The All-New 2017 Mazda CX-5our most refined CUV yethas arrived. And you're invited to experience its true craftsmanship by getting behind the wheel at the Mazda CX-5 Ride & Drive Event.

Its the best way to appreciate the thoughtfully selected finishes of the CX-5, as well as its intuitively designed cabin made for driving enjoyment and rejuvenation. While there, Mazda experts will take you through the CX-5s advanced performance and safety features, as well as its fine amenities.

Find out for yourself why, when it comes to the Mazda CX-5, Motor Trend says, "Relentless analysis, tweaking, designing, and testing have improved the 2017 Mazda CX-5 from an already-standout model."

LEARN MORE

We look forward to seeing you soon at:
Willowbrook Mall
1400 Willowbrook Mall, Wayne, NJ 07470
Saturday, June 17 11am 7pm
Sunday, June 18 11am 7pm

Note: All driver participants must have a valid U.S. driver's license, be 18 years of age or older, sign a waiver form, and pass a breathalyzer test. Minors must be at least 13 years of age to participate as a passenger, subject to valid completion of a waiver form by an accompanying adult on the minor's behalf. Driver participants must wear appropriate shoes.

Mazda stole me away from Acura this way. One of these events were what got me to buy mine and I'm glad I did. I also walked away with a $15 Amex gift card.

Back