UK (Brits) New 2017 model thread, or fancy a second cuppa?

UPDATE:
I*ve now got an Auto-Vox D6 camera fitted and it gives very good results, BUT I now can*t receive DAB radio, presumably because the camera is only inches from the shark fin aerial. Has anybody any thoughts/ideas on this? Thanks

Did you get a ferrite core with the camera for the cable to pass through? I got a Nextbase 512GW front and rear camera, each cable has a ferrite core. Don't know if they actually work mind as I've not had either camera installed as yet.

Update

Thanks for that but there was a ferrite core with the hard wire kit. Ive solved the problem by re-tuning my stations to FM.

Do you also prefer black and white tv to HD!!!

I find the FM is 100% reliable for reception, while DAB is a waste of time constantly retuning. If I get fed up with radio I have options of CD, BT, or USB.
And yes I don't mind watching black and white TV, that's all we had when I was a kid. You forget its b/w if its a good film.

I find the FM is 100% reliable for reception, while DAB is a waste of time constantly retuning. If I get fed up with radio I have options of CD, BT, or USB.
And yes I don't mind watching black and white TV, that's all we had when I was a kid. You forget its b/w if its a good film.

Mine retunes to FM automatically if the dab drops out, plus dab is so much clearer and has more of a richer sound.

Don't disagree about b and w films but I still have a 4k tv to watch them on!!

To be honest I don't hear any more quality of sound between FM or DAB, I do use DAB at home mainly to listen to magic or smooth.

Back