Spark Plugs

cmm47172

:
2013 Mazda 2 Touring
I have a 2013 Mazda 2 Touring. Thanks ahead of time to anyone who responds.
I want to replace the spark plugs. I don't have a service manual that shows how to get to them but I think I can figure it out. My owners manual says that I should use spark plug ZJY6-18-110 or Z6B7-18-110. Which is the correct plug that was original to my 1.5L engine?

I have a 2013 Mazda 2 Touring. Thanks ahead of time to anyone who responds.
I want to replace the spark plugs. I don't have a service manual that shows how to get to them but I think I can figure it out. My owners manual says that I should use spark plug ZJY6-18-110 or Z6B7-18-110. Which is the correct plug that was original to my 1.5L engine?

Since your's is an American market 2, it should be the ZJ part number, which is exactly the same as Denso #SK16PR-E13(the stock plugs even have both of these numbers on them... The number you have is an updated part number though I'm guessing). Also has Fomoco on the plugs too.

I'd recommend NGK BKR5EIX-11 as a better alternative because the stock plugs have failed early for several people(causing misfires at idle before the 75k interval)... Mine started this at only 50k.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the number. Been meaning to swap mine out for NGKs... (usa)

No problem!

FWIW going to a parts store, asking for #5464 will probably help you find them faster as that is the general inventory number for those plugs. I've found spark plug numbers can confuse the hell out of some parts guys.

Since your's is an American market 2, it should be the ZJ part number, which is exactly the same as Denso #SK16PR-E13(the stock plugs even have both of these numbers on them... The number you have is an updated part number though I'm guessing). Also has Fomoco on the plugs too.

I'd recommend NGK BKR5EIX-11 as a better alternative because the stock plugs have failed early for several people(causing misfires at idle before the 75k interval)... Mine started this at only 50k.

Hey I just replace my stock plugs with the NGK BKR5EIX-11 after 100k miles. I am experiencing a rough idle when the a/c is on. Did you gap the plugs before you put them in? If so, what did you gap them too? thank you

Back