Factory Service Manual

cmm47172

:
2013 Mazda 2 Touring
Does anyone know where I can buy a factory service manual for my 2013 Mazda 2 Touring? I prefer a CD although a hard-copy would be better than nothing. Thanks ahead of time to anyone who responds.

If you get an Alldata or Mitchell subscription I can confirm those are the same OEM manual republished. Only difference is Mitchell has modified wiring diagrams to their own way of doing it. Easier to read mainly, but I've used both at work and it just depends on what I'm specifically looking at that determines which I prefer for that case. Mazda diagrams(via Alldata) are what the Mitchell ones are based off of, so I'd say go for the source of you're paying for a subscription.

I've never seen an online subscription before. Once you get access, is there a way to download an entire manual?

You could print it out if you really wanted... I have never purchased it myself, because I have access through work... perks of the job. :)

You could try buying a digital copy via Ebay or something such as this:

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

I have not purchased one from there, but is what popped up when I searched. Good luck!

Back