Big Brakes?

:
83 RX-7 Gsl, 2000 Mazda Protege LX, 2011 Mazda3 Sport i
Now I have read a lot of people saying to use the Mazda6 or MazdaSpeed6 brakes but I also know that the CX-7 have a dual pot that I have heard to be the same size but has anyone tried it? I'd much rather have 2 pistons than 1!

Yes I know all the knowledge about it but I believe I saw a green wrapped p5 with them on so I was curious

I remember reading a how-to posted years ago on how to modify the stock Evo 8/9 brembo calipers as a "cheap" alternative to bbk's for the P5. Those are 2 pot as well. That being said, gl finding a set in decent condition for "cheap", a good set is still close to the price of a bbk.

I'm just gonna do it with my next paycheck and if they don't fit I'll return them for the Mazda 6 brakes

Did you have any luck with this?

Alright so my brakes turned out to be fairly new so I decided not to buy extra bits yet. My buddy bought some Ford Fusion brakes tho and I guess they are the same.

Fusion are the same. ON the Mazda 6 ones they are stamped FoMoCo (Ford Motor Company).

Highly recommend the 06-07 Mazda 6 fronts with MSP or V6 626 rears with stainless braided brake lines Get some good pads and stopping is amazing

Back