Which 2014 Touring to buy

Wanted to thank you for the Discount tire tip. I called them this morning and they beat all other prices and had the General AltiMAX RT43 H rated tires. All you said was correct too - warranty, etc. and they were really reasonable for install, etc.. Will keep you and others up to speed on how all this goes -- we get the new car on Friday. I have a very excited daughter.

Awesome, hope you enjoy it! Those General tires is what I'm definitely going with when the time comes. Best tire for the money out there IMO...

Wanted to thank you for the Discount tire tip. I called them this morning and they beat all other prices and had the General AltiMAX RT43 H rated tires. All you said was correct too - warranty, etc. and they were really reasonable for install, etc.. Will keep you and others up to speed on how all this goes -- we get the new car on Friday. I have a very excited daughter.
Yeah please report back how do you feel on RT43 tires. And make sure to take your AWD CX-5 for free tire rotation every 5,000 miles. Your daughter will be very excited for sure driving a CX-5!

Awesome, hope you enjoy it! Those General tires is what I'm definitely going with when the time comes. Best tire for the money out there IMO...

The guy at the tire store said that the folks he's sold them to have all been happy -- also puts them on as replacements for the local Mazda dealer and they seem to be happy.

Again, thanks!

Back