All 2017 GS model grounded?

GX is base model here, in FWD or AWD. In absolute base form you can get the 2.0 + stick shift.
GS is the next step up in FWD (no option packages) or AWD (2 option packages available)
Then there's GT which has only 1 option package.

I don't think many GX will sell. Meat and potatoes of sales will be base GS or GT. We waited 3 weeks for them to source our GS with the 2 option packages. Without the packages we could've had one in a matter of days - they were everywhere.

What's interesting is why only Canadian GS vs US Touring. Could be something with software related to slightly different hardware alignments between the two.

Woops! My bad

Maybe bulletin will eventually apply to US version as well (uhm)

Has anyone heard any news on this? This memo has my 2017 GS held up... want to get on a road trip this weekend but the dealership hasn't gotten any updates yet.

Has anyone heard any news on this? This memo has my 2017 GS held up... want to get on a road trip this weekend but the dealership hasn't gotten any updates yet.

Have you contacted your dealer or Mazda Canada HQ (scratch)

Have you contacted your dealer or Mazda Canada HQ (scratch)

The dealership is who is holding up the vehicle I purchased. Got a call last night from their deliveries person saying that I can pick up as early as Thursday evening and that the battery issue was fixed. Confirming with their management before I get rid of the vehicle I've been driving.

The dealership is who is holding up the vehicle I purchased. Got a call last night from their deliveries person saying that I can pick up as early as Thursday evening and that the battery issue was fixed. Confirming with their management before I get rid of the vehicle I've been driving.

Good to hear and hope you get it soon! :)

Back