US Diesel's big splash introduction

CarPlay and Android Auto available on the 2018 Mazda6. Will also be available on other 2018 models.

Social networking on Amazon? WTF? This is what we want?? So is every other manufacturer.
BS.

Pulled the trigger on a 2017 a few weeks prior to the 2018. Really upsetting that CarPlay won’t be coming to 2017. I had already given up hope and compromised on lack of the Diesel. [emoji24]

Wow that didn't connect w/me at all that was more a steaming pile of regurgitated poop than anything big or exciting...fail
The fact he counted AA and Carplay as 2 major things was proof that- we pretty much got nothin guys but we're here...

Last edited:
My heart rate was up when Moro was announcing, the 2019... Mazda... CX-.... 3.... I really thought he was gonna say 2019 Mazda CX-5 Diesel...

I can't find any motoring website that is actually covering this.

(hmm)

There wasn't a lot of people in the audience. Even the stage was pretty small. Only had the KAI concept car on the stage. It wasn't a big presentation, which is probably why no major publication tried to cover it real time.

There wasn't a lot of people in the audience. Even the stage was pretty small. Only had the KAI concept car on the stage. It wasn't a big presentation, which is probably why no major publication tried to cover it real time.

Ahh.... ok.

Thank you :)

No wonder they didn't call me down there I would have declined via complete lack of substance!
But they did remove (move) the 6 from future to live so silver lining is at least there wasn't a "hey while you're at it nuke that diesel model that we quit on again!!"

Last edited:
Wow that didn't connect w/me at all that was more a steaming pile of regurgitated poop than anything big or exciting...fail
The fact he counted AA and Carplay as 2 major things was proof that- we pretty much got nothin guys but we're here...

Could say that again. Talk about a bust.

Back