US Diesel's big splash introduction

Yep. Spot on with your description of CO. I love it here (pretty), but not particularly happy with the other aspects of the state, mainly its Californication in both politics, laws, housing prices, population boom. I have a lot of acquaintances here that at this point are looking to either get as far away from Denver as possible, or leave CO altogether. It's like, so you ruined California with your BS and now come to our state to do the same? We have a joke (sad one) and call if Colofornia a lot now.

And you can see how many people have moved here over the last decade just by observing the driving. Coloradans by nature tend to be very laid back drivers, and 10+ years ago, it was a lot more courteous laid back driving here. But now all the transplants have brought their bulls*** driving habits from wherever the hell they moved from (California, Texas, east coast, whatever), and Coloradans are having to adapt as well, and now it's a lot worse.

Yep. I live in "The next Colorado", IMO. The Ozarks. I say that because you can't throw a rock without hitting a California transplant, here. To me, that's 100% negative...almost. If they get enough bodies here to ruin the laws, they will also have enough bodies to have driven real-estate through the roof, and I can afford to sell my estate and move anywhere I want.

The point of this thread is to banter and BS, because there is no NA Diesel, so we might as well mill around and socialize.

bad news guys...

CX-5 DIESEL is not HAPPENING according to Mazda USA EPC for 2019 MY.

2019 Model Year details are out in EPC and there are zero Diesels listed.

BUT, looks like the 2.5T Gasoline is coming in 2019 in the CX-5, as it is shown in EPC.
working on getting confirmation of this.

Yep. I'm pretty sure I've made myself $50.

It was in response to you countin them chickens first now c'mon Bobby.
I got 50 Jamaican dollars with your name on them- global market bro- pretty sure USD wasn't specified..still not a bad deal:

1 Jamaican Dollar equals
0.0073 United States Dollar(wow)

Last edited:
Did I (uhm)

Where (uhm)

No such comment made.

Was actually referring to actual Monopoly money.

Ah, I misunderstood then.

My heart still hurts over that pizza purchase someone made with bitcoin back in the day.

Same. Really wish I understood Bitcoin better when I heard about it in 2010. I'd be a millionaire by now (assuming I avoided Mt. Gox).

Back