MP3s from SD Card

Pipemajor

Hoot Mon!
:
Minnesota
:
2017 CX-5 GT AWD
(cool) After 3 weeks of using it sparingly (I commute to the office with the wife in her Camry Hybrid) I finally got some time to play around with MP3 music on an SD card. I have a universal card reader which accepts many storage card formats and has a USB plug on the other end.

After boosting the treble and bass up about 3 notches past mid level I let 'er rip and...

Quite impressed!

Sound is pretty clean and, for the first time, I get album art on every single album. All of these MP3 files are ripped from CD-ROM. I telework tomorrow and have a dental appt first thing in the morning so will crank it up a bit.

I have mine set in CenterPoint mode. Yeah, I know it's fake but... thankful I can hear more of the music in the '17 compared to the earlier (and noisier) Gen 1 CX-5s. I gotta find my soundtrack from Twin Peaks...

Rock on!

(cool) After 3 weeks of using it sparingly (I commute to the office with the wife in her Camry Hybrid) I finally got some time to play around with MP3 music on an SD card. I have a universal card reader which accepts many storage card formats and has a USB plug on the other end.

After boosting the treble and bass up about 3 notches past mid level I let 'er rip and...

Quite impressed!

Sound is pretty clean and, for the first time, I get album art on every single album. All of these MP3 files are ripped from CD-ROM. I telework tomorrow and have a dental appt first thing in the morning so will crank it up a bit.

I have mine set in CenterPoint mode. Yeah, I know it's fake but... thankful I can hear more of the music in the '17 compared to the earlier (and noisier) Gen 1 CX-5s. I gotta find my soundtrack from Twin Peaks...

Rock on!

Gracenote is up to date hence you getting all the album art.

Thanks for the good review :)

Back