CX-5 Trade-In Value

I think factory power train is 6 years unlimited mileage if the vehicle has greater than 15k miles. I'm taking my time with this search.

I've got a baby jogger city stroller as well so I know they take up quite some room. But should a second kid come along, i've already got the second seat so no extra stroller needed. Car seats may or may not be an issue. We use the Diono Rainier. Built like a freaking tank!

Op, have you made a decision yet?

It's the accumulation of too many irritants. Maybe I set my expectations too high for a $32k vehicle that is really a $24k vehicle with $8k in upgrades.

Endless rattles (door, dash, roof, rear), creaking front suspension pieces, rattling front windows, 10+ trips back to the dealer for various annoyances. 3 recalls. A transmission I don't trust. Rear brakes wearing too fast.

That's enuff for now. Still a fan of Mazda and wish them well, but I certainly didn't get the quality CX5 I expected. Especially after owning a quasi-ford 2005 Mazda 6 that was 100% trouble free.

Trust me, it sucks knowing I'm throwing away $10k due to this. But I need to be happy with my vehicle. And I can succinctly say I am currently not happy with my purchase. The 2017 CX5 is out because the front end is too repulsive.

In the same boat, but lucky it is almost paid off.

Back