Sway Bar Bushings? Can't find them - Anyone know

:
2005 Mazda SP23
Hi,

I have a 2002 Protege 5.... Need the front and read sway bar bushings. Anyone know where to get them?
Thanks

I've got a set of these spare if you want them. Pretty sure they are 22mm
5b2f6c2d7afc200d4f270c6945095164.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What tools did you use to get those bolts off? for the love of God they are hidden tight

Last edited:
I believe you use a 14 size socket, unbolt 2 bolts on each of the brackets slide out the bushing replace with new one and reinstall in reverse order.

What tools did you use to get those bolts off? for the love of God they are hidden tight

Breaker bar or big ratchet wrench...

If you buy a big torque wrench you can torque your lug nuts and use it as a breaker bar...

IT is 14mm BUT if you haven't tried to do this. Jack the car up and try it. I had several different socks and ratchets and could NOT for the life of me loosen those bolts next to the firewall. Too tight.

I believe you use a 14 size socket, unbolt 2 bolts on each of the brackets slide out the bushing replace with new one and reinstall in reverse order.

If they 22mm I'll try them They look low profile enough. How do you want to handle this?

Thanks

If they 22mm I'll try them They look low profile enough. How do you want to handle this?

Thanks

Back