My new Sonic Silver CX-5

:
2020 CX-5 Premium
Thought I'd post since there are so few pics of Sonic Silver GT's. It is a great color that changes from a dark to light silver in different conditions. Looks great with the wheels. Not a neck-snapper like SRC, but easy to keep clean and helps me fly under the radar. Love this car!

Attachments

• IMG_0265.JPG
    IMG_0265.JPG
    295.9 KB · Views: 3,777
  • IMG_0269.JPG
    IMG_0269.JPG
    255.6 KB · Views: 1,600
  • IMG_0268.JPG
    IMG_0268.JPG
    197.1 KB · Views: 6,088
Thought I'd post since there are so few pics of Sonic Silver GT's. It is a great color that changes from a dark to light silver in different conditions. Looks great with the wheels. Not a neck-snapper like SRC, but easy to keep clean and helps me fly under the radar. Love this car!

Congrats in the car and thanks for the photos. Looks very sharp (thumb)

Now I have an idea of what my future one will look like in this colour :D

Congrats in the car and thanks for the photos. Looks very sharp (thumb)

Now I have an idea of what my future one will look like in this colour :D

You will love the color (or colour)! It looks like a very dark silver (almost blueish) in our garage, but it lights up in sunlight as you can see from the photos. Regardless, it is easy on the eyes!

You will love the color (or colour)! It looks like a very dark silver (almost blueish) in our garage, but it lights up in sunlight as you can see from the photos. Regardless, it is easy on the eyes!

(yippy)

Damn that does look sharp. Congrats. The wheel wells look a bit odd, though. Like they're bigger then normal. Tint looks great.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Looks sharp. Saw one on 405N the other day on the way home

Sent while mobile using Tapatalk

Damn that does look sharp. Congrats. The wheel wells look a bit odd, though. Like they're bigger then normal. Tint looks great.

Tough to take a good photo of the wheels since they are mostly dark. The silver pops in photos but they look much darker in person. They do fill the wheels wells!

Hey dseag2,

You may want to update your car description under your CX-5 avatar!

Yea, it's definitely the lighting. The black trim across the bottom blends with the wheel well.

New here - just curious - who did you deal with at Town North? We may be buying there on Saturday.

New here - just curious - who did you deal with at Town North? We may be buying there on Saturday.

They all seem to work together. I contacted Will, who is their Internet Sales Manager. He was off that day, so he referred me to Alex, who is the GM for the dealership. Alex had me work with Arthur Arce. Really nice guy, and got us the deal we wanted.

Back