Any advantage of getting AWD over FWD in a city like Atlanta?

The average income of a CX5 GT buyer is $93,000. You expect us to live in the ghetto?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Wow...that figure is oddly on the mark for my current contract....

However, 4 years ago when I bought the car, I was making about $46,000.

Just wanted a brighter colour (other than red). Other than red here the colour choices are 50 shades of grey.
That is true. Wouldn't mind other colors like yellow, orange, etc.

Black. Wife thought parchment was too sparse in the interior. If more of interior was non-black it would have worked better I think. Kinda like my RDX.

As for neighborhood we live out in the burbs. Much cheaper than in city. 😁

In the end is not what you make but what you have left over to spend and how smart about it you are. I know a doctor who had to sell his M3 to pay his taxes!

Also wife works too so dual income helps as well. Bonus is a wife that is a logical spender. She didn't want a engagement ring because she rather spend it on furniture and didn't want a wedding so got money from dad to pay off undergrad loan. Basically she keeps my spending in line :)

In the end is not what you make but what you have left over to spend and how smart about it you are. I know a doctor who had to sell his M3 to pay his taxes!

Also wife works too so dual income helps as well. Bonus is a wife that is a logical spender. She didn't want a engagement ring because she rather spend it on furniture and didn't want a wedding so got money from dad to pay off undergrad loan. Basically she keeps my spending in line :)

Smart woman. I got one of them too. :)

Interesting read. Strange because a loaded CR-V was going to be more expensive than a loaded CX-5.

CR-V quoted me a 2400 discount off msrp with a 700 dealer fee and 1200 of dealer installed accessories (exact list is wheel locks, all weather mats, cargo liner door edge protector and pinstripe). I LOL'd at his face and thanked him for the test drive as I rode into the sunset.

He said ALL dealers from Honda will ad something or another and no way around it.

BTW average price of homes in that neighborhood is about 340k for 2300 sq ft 4 bed 3 bath and 2 car garage. That neighborhood from the pics is where I used to rent. Figure mortgage for a house like that is about $1300 or so. I have friends from Chicago that pay that much for renting a 2 bedroom apt that is Meh.

Exactly. I can cover 100% of my living expenses on less than half my monthly income. That's part of why I got a cx5. Cheap and works and freed up just that much more over an x5 or something nicer.

BTW average price of homes in that neighborhood is about 340k for 2300 sq ft 4 bed 3 bath and 2 car garage. That neighborhood from the pics is where I used to rent. Figure mortgage for a house like that is about $1300 or so. I have friends from Chicago that pay that much for renting a 2 bedroom apt that is Meh.
Not a banker, are ya? LOL. Just/k. With 20% down that home will be around $1,550 a month. Plus taxes and insurance: $2,200 minimum.

Latest posts

Back