In the market for a used 1st Gen CX-9

fatti03msp

Contributor
:
03 MSP & 91 RX-7 & 00 1500
Like the titles, our kids are bigger now and the need for our Loser Cruiser aka Minivan is no longer a thing.

Looking for any input on certain years or packages that I should be staying away from, new to the CX9 platform but very familiar with Mazda.

Any advice or information will be greatly appreciate.

Like the titles, our kids are bigger now and the need for our Loser Cruiser aka Minivan is no longer a thing.

Looking for any input on certain years or packages that I should be staying away from, new to the CX9 platform but very familiar with Mazda.

Any advice or information will be greatly appreciate.

Why go for a used 1st gen when you can get the 2nd gen that's just much better in so many aspects (ext design, EPA mileage, features, interior materials, safety tech, etc). If cost is a main issue then look for any remaining 2016s which would be on sale/better deals right now and lease it. If still too high then in a year or less look for 2016s returned from short term leases in dealerships. Just my opinion....

Cause in FL I can pick up a 1st gen at the auction for cheap. I buy alot of cars from the auction so I would be buying one from the auction and doing the repairs myself.

Back