Replacing Transmission P5 need fluid advice

Had to replace the fluid in my 02 P5. Located a tranny with 60K on it and wanted some input on what fluid I should use. I was thinking the Valvoline max life High mileage? Am i good using this fluid? Any recommendations?>

Go to AutoZone or oriellys Auto parts and ask. Using the Lucas transmission fluid or Valvoline is your top choices as well as mobile1 but if using a manual transmission Royal purple is more for high end performance shifting.
Is what I was told and read. I already love using Royal purple motor oil so I used the tranny fluid as well, just did a transmission swap like 6k miles ago and since it was a used unknown transmission (how it was treated) I like Royal purple. If you have time to order some online​, order something with synchro mesh in it.

Some people here tried and really liked Pennzoil synchromesh

Go to AutoZone or oriellys Auto parts and ask. Using the Lucas transmission fluid or Valvoline is your top choices as well as mobile1 but if using a manual transmission Royal purple is more for high end performance shifting.
Is what I was told and read. I already love using Royal purple motor oil so I used the tranny fluid as well, just did a transmission swap like 6k miles ago and since it was a used unknown transmission (how it was treated) I like Royal purple. If you have time to order some online​, order something with synchro mesh in it.

its an automatic so i need atf fluid just confused what kind.

Well imo synthetic atf is all the same just use some max life atf

Back