2017 Windshield Sunscreen

I use the twist folding ones. They are awesome because they collapse small enough to fit between the seat and center console.

The Mazda one seems pretty similar to Covercraft but a tighter fit IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oddly, I can't find many like that on Amazon. The one or two I did had awful reviews. I just want one that is going to cover the dash and is easy to fold up and store away. It's only about 3 months of hot weather here in Maryland so not like it has to be anything special.
Those reflective sunshades are cheap but hard to ship due to bigger size and odd shape. That's why those Amazon sellers are not interested selling them. But I know WalMart、Target、Pep Boys、or Dollar stores all have them. The bad reviews are because they're not sturdy and cat't keep the shape too long. They're the best to reflect the heat out and very light-weighted. And you don't use it often anyway.

I use my sun shade almost everyday in the summer. The covercraft in the last cars have all lasted as long as I had the cars 6+ years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those reflective sunshades are cheap but hard to ship due to bigger size and odd shape. That's why those Amazon sellers are not interested selling them. But I know WalMart、Target、Pep Boys、or Dollar stores all have them. The bad reviews are because they're not sturdy and cat't keep the shape too long. They're the best to reflect the heat out and very light-weighted. And you don't use it often anyway.

Okay thanks. Seems silly to dwell on but now I am just trying to decide between the circle one that collapses into the pouch, or the rectangle one. Circle condense into smaller form but can be a pain, whereas the rectangle is easy to manage but takes up more space when not in use. I have never used a sun shade before so I have no idea. Seems dumb but I know if it is a pain or annoying to use, I won't.

I use my sun shade almost everyday in the summer. The covercraft in the last cars have all lasted as long as I had the cars 6+ years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cool I'll check out that brand.

Okay thanks. Seems silly to dwell on but now I am just trying to decide between the circle one that collapses into the pouch, or the rectangle one. Circle condense into smaller form but can be a pain, whereas the rectangle is easy to manage but takes up more space when not in use. I have never used a sun shade before so I have no idea. Seems dumb but I know if it is a pain or annoying to use, I won't.

See if a friend/family has one of these and go test it out :D

Since both types are not expensive, may be you can buy both to try out? ;)

I used to use circle one only due to the smaller size for storage, and I've seen too many metal looking reflective rectangular folding sunshades are out of shape too early. But one time I bought one and found it's really effective to reflect the sun and heat, I can literally feel the temperature difference comparing the two when I get into the car!

While I did buy and ordered this item... Its kinda bulky to put on and to store in rear trunk space

Have you used the shade from Covercraft before? If so how does the quality compare. Wife needs a shade and I was going to just wait for theirs but this at least online looks pretty similar to me.

I bought a Covercraft the first week I got my 2015 CX-5 - and two years later it still works and looks like new. Covers the entire window and shades the dash perfectly.

Back