Members with YellowSpeed coilovers, I need pics!

sooooooooooo in regards to the YellowSpeeds. the super low versions will be available AFTER i receive my initial set of standard P5 YellowSpeeds with camber plates. the reason being is the owner of YS US and I need to provide the factory with a detailed report of a few things that has to include photos of exactly what needs to be modified as well as a few exact points. the order has been changed over to a standard set of YS coils for my car with upgraded rear camber plates as of today. i will be documenting a lot of different aspects of the coilovers including photos with measurements and comparisons to the current Godspeed coils on the car.

had a little something show up in the mail today ;)

20664622_10155664327354529_1986755752461000257_n.jpg

LOTS more pics coming soon!

Yellowspeed coilovers + ebay adjustable front sway bar links + brand new OE rear sway bar links installed and dialed in... Overall I am VERY impressed with Yellowspeeds coilovers!!! They are a night and day difference in terms of ride quality, build quality, valving and height adjustment versus the Godspeeds I had previously had in the car! If you would like a set, please let me know! The rears arent even at full low... got another 1 1/2 before they touch the rear ebrake bracket!

20729434_10155670700534529_4475625939157949453_n.jpg

a few pics after the install... after driving on these for 2 days, I am VERY impressed! coilovers are quiet, valving actually matches the spring rates and are night and day to the Godspeeds i previously had! i will have the standard YellowSpeeds for sale (camber plates front & pillow balls in rear) for $935 shipped in 48 states on here and Facebook forums via my website very soon! Need to pay for vendor status on here first!

ys_coilvers_protege_bj_full_01.jpg
ys_coilvers_protege_bj_full_02.jpg
ys_coilvers_protege_bj_full_03.jpg
ys_coilvers_protege_bj_full_05.jpg

ys_coilvers_protege_bj_full_06.jpg
ys_coilvers_protege_bj_full_07.jpg
ys_coilvers_protege_bj_full_08.jpg

Last edited:
Back