2012 Mazda 2 radio and brake pedal issues

c7scayman

:
96 Mazda Protege DX 1.5L
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you have experienced these issues or know the fix.

When I start the car, the radio turns on at max volume for a split second only. This only happens when the radio is off when I start the car. It does not matter how low the volume is when I turn the car off, it will always automatically turn on the radio at max volume when I start the car. Again, this is only for a split second, then the radio turns off. Obviously it scares everyone I bring into the car. This issue just started a few weeks ago.

As for the brakes, the brake pedal squeaks when I depress/let go of the brake pedal. It is almost the same sound a bad throw-out bearing makes when you press the in the clutch. I had this issue for the 2 years I owned the car.

Not sure what the issue is but I have a stock factory radio with bracket and faceplate (no harness) that is like new becasue I replaced my unit with a 7 inch screen should be an easy plug and play Ill be willing to sell it for 30 bux plus shipping. It was from my 2012 mazda 2

Back