Junked p5

:
83 RX-7 Gsl, 2000 Mazda Protege LX, 2011 Mazda3 Sport i
I went to my closest junk yard and they have a couple pre 2000 protgs and one p5!

So if I went there and got good prices for all the parts what parts would be worth taking off the car?

Check for after market parts [emoji14] also grab the interior dash pieces if they look better than yours. Theres a junked p5 down the road from my house and i grabbed a couple plastic pieces that were scratched in my car and replaced them. Cheap way to up the beauty of your interior 👌.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Leather seats/covers, door sill tweeters, manuel shift boot, fog lamps, upper/lower grille, P5 front bumper, p5 skirts, fender markers, and any aftermarket goodies

Last edited:
Leather seats/covers, door sill tweeters, manuel shift boot, fog lamps, upper/lower grille, front bumper, p5 skirts, fender markers, and any aftermarket goodies
+1 for the leather seats. Ive tried so hard to convince sellers to let me buy the leather seats out of their p5 and ill give them my fabric ones for free but they are like hell no lol. Also the genuine mazda fog lights are very expensive so that would be good to grab as well like you said.

+1 for the leather seats. Ive tried so hard to convince sellers to let me buy the leather seats out of their p5 and ill give them my fabric ones for free but they are like hell no lol. Also the genuine mazda fog lights are very expensive so that would be good to grab as well like you said.

Thanks guys! Definitely taking those fog lights!!

Oh and I never even thought to take things like the intake, rack, and other bits and bobs I would be worried about ******* up on my daily!

Fuses, relays, various bolts, trim clips, sensors, wheel speed sensors, (maybe difficult to get at), mirror switches, P-brake cables, various bulbs....

Fuses, relays, various bolts, trim clips, sensors, wheel speed sensors, (maybe difficult to get at), mirror switches, P-brake cables, various bulbs....
Trim clips. Great idea buddy

Back