Active Display Issue

Favre95

:
2016 Mazda 2016
New here. Just bought a 2016 GT CX-9 a few nights ago. Love the car. But the AD settings screen...I can't change anything. The system doesn't allow me to touch any of the "lines or functions" for adjustment. Is there something I'm missing? I did a search and didn't find much. Hoping for a bit of help. Thanks everyone.

On a side note, the all factory reset function, I can't change that either.

I believe you need some kind of soft reset at the dealer. All this options must be configurable from day one.

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

Are you driving while trying to change the settings? Most setting are not available while moving, as soon as you stop you can change them.

Are you driving while trying to change the settings? Most setting are not available while moving, as soon as you stop you can change them.

No actually, just sitting in my garage trying to get the vehicle set-up the way we want. I tried it with and without the vehicles engine running though.

Hmm, no idea then. Sorry! I hope someone can help you soon!

I tried adjusting the door locking settings in my CX-5 yesterday and it wouldn't let me do so until I started the engine. I don't know if this is a "feature" but it might be the same with your situation?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

New here. Just bought a 2016 GT CX-9 a few nights ago. Love the car. But the AD settings screen...I can't change anything. The system doesn't allow me to touch any of the "lines or functions" for adjustment. Is there something I'm missing? I did a search and didn't find much. Hoping for a bit of help. Thanks everyone.

On a side note, the all factory reset function, I can't change that either.

some new owners may not know that the command knob actually toggles not just turns..... did you try that or maybe just touch the screen with your finger, the touchscreen works when car is in park...... if that doesn't work, then I'm stumped.... and need to go to the dealer to get it checked out ... didn't your sales person sit with you during new car delivery and give you a tutorial of the settings.... my guy spent almost 1/2 an hour with me to make sure I was comfortable with making changes to settings to my liking....

Last edited:
I went back out tonight when I had some time to play with the system a bit more. I don't know what I did different this time, but like last time I had the vehicle on and running. Not sure if I maybe did a bit different sequence...but it did allow be to change the settings this time around.

Thanks to all that helped out, very much appreciated.

Back