2017 CX-9 GT - Black/Blank Infotainment ???

ZoomZoomRider

:
2017 Mazda CX-9
I parked my car in the visitor parking of my building yesterday and when I came back to drive, my screen isn't running anymore. Just a black screen. Due to this I have no access to Nav, Radio, Backup Camera and many other things. It feels so weird to drive without this on.

I opened the fuse box beside my feet to see if anything I did while hardwiring my dash cams the other day caused. I found out my power windows control fuse is blown. Then I was looking for the fuse that's responsible for the infotainment but I couldnt' make a connection with the abbreviations. Does anyone know which one is responsible for that?

I have tried doing the following three buttons combinations to try and reset it: Back + Nav + Mute (combination 1), Music Icon + Home + Nav (combination 2), Home + Nav + Mute (combination 3). I've tried disconnecting the red wire of the car's battery for over a minutes. Not resolved yet.

(uhm)(uhm)(uhm)

I haven't done anything to the car other than to add two extra fuses (20 A) for 2 cellink b batteries to power the dash cams during parking. What could be the problem?

Update:

I fixed it. I'll post my solution and full story how I got it all messed up in a few hours when I get home.

Last edited:
I parked my car in the visitor parking of my building yesterday and when I came back to drive, my screen isn't running anymore. Just a black screen. Due to this I have no access to Nav, Radio, Backup Camera and many other things. It feels so weird to drive without this on.

I opened the fuse box beside my feet to see if anything I did while hardwiring my dash cams the other day caused. I found out my power windows control fuse is blown. Then I was looking for the fuse that's responsible for the infotainment but I couldnt' make a connection with the abbreviations. Does anyone know which one is responsible for that?

I have tried doing the following three buttons combinations to try and reset it: Back + Nav + Mute (combination 1), Music Icon + Home + Nav (combination 2), Home + Nav + Mute (combination 3). I've tried disconnecting the red wire of the car's battery for over a minutes. Not resolved yet.

(uhm)(uhm)(uhm)

I haven't done anything to the car other than to add two extra fuses (20 A) for 2 cellink b batteries to power the dash cams during parking. What could be the problem?

What / where did you tap into fuse box for your cellink batteries?
Do the cell link batts have proper circuitry to prevent current from batteries bleeding back thru the charging circuit?
I would have to recommend removing your mods, replacing the fuse and doing a reset...

Back