Jazzy's BJII SP20

Cheers hornsfan10609.

Bosch Aerotwin wiper blades installed.

DSC_0524_-_Copy.jpg

Ford Mercury fluidic windscreen spray nozzles.

DSC_0526_-_Copy.jpg

DSC_0525_-_Copy.jpg

Looking great!

Which clear side markers (indicators) did you use? Looking to get rid of the orange look on my P5.

Looking great!

Which clear side markers (indicators) did you use? Looking to get rid of the orange look on my P5.

Thanks Blue Pro5. The side markers were off a 2003 P5. The later J48 323. Not sure if they were from factory like that in the USA?
Also available on the Mazda BT50 of the same years.

The blinker ones near door are clear from factory, at least on 2003s, in US. I think he was asking about parking light ones near headlights and those come amber but can be cleared with 2000 celica ones.

Installed a modified Nissan Tiida antenna. Also vinyl wrapped the roof in gloss black.

DSC_0485_-_Copy.jpg

DSC_0504_-_Copy.jpg

Painted the rear spoiler in gloss black to match roof. I plan on vinyl wrapping the rear spoiler in same black as the roof, and also the gap between where the roof ends and the spoiler in the same vinyl. Don't like how the red "patch" breaks up the colour. (unamused)

DSC_0506_-_Copy.jpg

Installed FIAMM dual tone horns. They are LOUD! And also getting the car ready for my next mod. There's a hint to what it is in the pic. (shady)

DSC_0404_-_Copy.jpg

Installed a modified Nissan Tiida antenna. Also vinyl wrapped the roof in gloss black.

DSC_0485_-_Copy.jpg

DSC_0504_-_Copy.jpg

Painted the rear spoiler in gloss black to match roof. I plan on vinyl wrapping the rear spoiler in same black as the roof, and also the gap between where the roof ends and the spoiler in the same vinyl. Don't like how the red "patch" breaks up the colour. (unamused)

DSC_0506_-_Copy.jpg

Installed FIAMM dual tone horns. They are LOUD! And also getting the car ready for my next mod. There's a hint to what it is in the pic. (shady)

DSC_0404_-_Copy.jpg

HID projector retrofits?

HID projector retrofits?

Yep. (yes) 35w, 5000k H1 with AC ballasts.

Painted inner bezel gloss black and polished the lenses to like new.

Also got a bonnet bra.

DSC_0497_-_Copy.jpg

DSC_0563.jpg

Something I did before installing the headlights back on was notch a little off the panel so I could adjust beam horizontaly when the lights are in situ. Did this on both sides and painted body colour to stop potential rust from forming. See red arrow in photo below. You cannot adjust horizontal alignment when the lights are bolted on otherwise.

DSC_0404_-_Copy.jpg

Perfectly aligned!

DSC_0595.jpg

now where did you get a MADAZ emblem? lol

ebay. The double sided tape that comes with it is just... well, s***! Had to undo and re-do with 1mm thick 3M and painstakingly cut around the badge.

that's hilarious. i might consider doing that to the msp. it's already got a 323 emblem on it. MADAZ 323

Something I did before installing the headlights back on was notch a little off the panel so I could adjust beam horizontaly when the lights are in situ. Did this on both sides and painted body colour to stop potential rust from forming. See red arrow in photo below. You cannot adjust horizontal alignment when the lights are bolted on otherwise.

Yes you can from above with a long shanked phillips head screwdriver.

So after staring at the notch and red arrow and comparing it to my car I realized that when you say "horizontal alignment" you mean left and right,... not up and down.
That notch is nowhere near where you put the screwdriver.
I didn't think you could even adjust the headlight aim left and right ???

Yes you can from above with a long shanked phillips head screwdriver.
Didn't know that's how you adjust left-right. After looking at the post above by PCB, I had a look at my headlights and there's a plastic cover/cap of some sort where the screwdriver would go. That's probably why I didn't see the adjustment in the first place! (pissed)

That notch is nowhere near where you put the screwdriver.
I used a 10mm socket from under the wheel arch to adjust left-right alignment.

You can use a 10 mm socket or a Phillips screwdriver to adjust the headlight beam up or down.

The crash bar (or lack of one) and power steering cooling lines are way different than the US cars. And you have city lights! And an ambient temp sensor (possibly for the climate control)

The crash bar (or lack of one) and power steering cooling lines are way different than the US cars. And you have city lights! And an ambient temp sensor (possibly for the climate control)

What are city lights??

Yes, ambient temp sensor is for climate control. I have also seen ambient temp displayed on the tacho gauge on some P5 models, possibly Euro or Canada model, not sure. See below video.

Would love one of these clusters. Anyone have info on where this cluster was available? Being in Km/h I was thinking somewhere in Europe. Did Canada get this cluster with the ambient temp display?

Back