Beatrush Front Strut Bar +Rear Member Bar + Front Performance Bar Installation

:
Mazda 2 / 2010
Hello,

I share with you some images of installed BEATRUSH CX-5 bars.

I can say they are very light, I really liked the detail of the brand in purple and the VIN and above all they are made in Japan,
the handling of the car, feels much better, good driving and stability in the curves

I buy them in Kamispeed, the best shopping page, excellent attention and zero problems.

http://www.kamispeed.com/Mazda-CX-5-Performance-Auto-Parts-s/15603.htm

BEATRUSH FRONT STRUT BAR - 2013+ MAZDA CX-5

BEATRUSH FRONT PERFORMANCE BAR - MAZDA 6 & CX5

BEATRUSH REAR MEMBER SUPPORT BAR - MAZDA 6 & CX5

Thanks for the info. I was thinking about the same same wheels also but settled for Niche Essen in 18". Judging by the caliper clearance. They look like 20s? All you need now is to lower it.

Thanks for the info. I was thinking about the same same wheels also but settled for Niche Essen in 18". Judging by the caliper clearance. They look like 20s? All you need now is to lower it.

Yes, they are size 20", I do not want to put springs because I'm going to lose the comfort of the car, I have a 2009 Civic Si with 18" on the floor technically, with this car I have fun =)

Hey there! Bought the full set myself except for the trunk brace. I'm locally in FL and visited the Kamispeed store, some neat stuff in there.

Your pictures seem to be down, are you able to re-upload?

Also, do you know what the torque settings are for the Front Performance Bar and Rear Member Support Bar? I have the install instructions but they do not have the torque settings listed. Usually they have the force of nm that I can convert, but none were listed. Any help is greatly appreciated!

-M

Did you ever get any info on this? I'm looking for those specs to do the same. Thanks!

From workshop Manual - 101-126 ft lb for front performance bar (btw ultra racing offers a 4point bar for the same location)
Rear member 68-81 ft lb (ultra racing offers bars for all 4 corners of that member, AWD and WWD)
Also be careful when torqueing to spec on a strut tower bar. the but on top of the strut bar may strip if over tightened.

Ultra Racing
AWD
2WD

Thanks for this!
I'm checking in to the ultra racing gear.
I've checked out your builds and read your posts over the last couple years and really appreciate your contributions.
✊

From workshop Manual - 101-126 ft lb for front performance bar (btw ultra racing offers a 4point bar for the same location)
Rear member 68-81 ft lb (ultra racing offers bars for all 4 corners of that member, AWD and WWD)
Also be careful when torqueing to spec on a strut tower bar. the but on top of the strut bar may strip if over tightened.

Ultra Racing
AWD
2WD

Thanks for the info! This confirms what I found online - I do appreciate that. My input echoes with S5k, thanks for the build references :)

Instead of opening another thread, maybe someone here can tell me if this is a strut bar or not.
e735ee88713e0c876ec36b0400fe7067.jpg
93e828c3ad1801452d77672b250d7dbb.jpg

Back