Selling Yellow MSP 2003.5

:
Mazdaspeed protege
First ever post not sure how to add pictures either but I have a 2003 MSP that I bought from a kid with a bad motor 137k on the dash replaced the motor not knowing it was a bad motor that I bought of a guy on facebook for 300 dollars and that one started knocking within in two days . great. Anyway went to JDM Orlando bought a motor with warranty this time for $600 and now my ecu is bad and I haven't started the car yet I'm done wasting money so I just want to get rid of the car it has coil overs on I forgot the brand but rims are pretty decent fading in color interior is 9/10 some sun fade on exterior paint original Kenwood audio system its my third protege second speed and my last sad to see it go but I need it gone trade welcomed too I know people on here value the car more than some kid of the street body is 8/10 a few quarter size dents no rust its a Florida car again not sure how to post the pictures or if in the rite forum but message me and I will get you the I formation you need

First ever post not sure how to add pictures either but I have a 2003 MSP that I bought from a kid with a bad motor 137k on the dash replaced the motor not knowing it was a bad motor that I bought of a guy on facebook for 300 dollars and that one started knocking within in two days . great. Anyway went to JDM Orlando bought a motor with warranty this time for $600 and now my ecu is bad and I haven't started the car yet I'm done wasting money so I just want to get rid of the car it has coil overs on I forgot the brand but rims are pretty decent fading in color interior is 9/10 some sun fade on exterior paint original Kenwood audio system its my third protege second speed and my last sad to see it go but I need it gone trade welcomed too I know people on here value the car more than some kid of the street body is 8/10 a few quarter size dents no rust its a Florida car again not sure how to post the pictures or if in the rite forum but message me and I will get you the I formation you need

Where Are you located at in Florida?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back