Special Order

Pretty amazing, really. I stopped in one night to take a test drive and got multiple emails and calls about coming back in - almost daily. As soon as I plopped down a deposit the silence was deafening. I'll play along until the end of this week then start talking to other area dealers. Bought my previous CX-5 through this dealer. I'm afraid they'll delay until they get one in their own inventory - or perhaps the other dealers aren't willing to readily swap.

Which dealer?

After being kept in the dark for nearly 3 weeks, the dealer left a VM at my house today saying my 2017 GT AWD External Blue w/Premium Pkg will arrive next Tuesday, the 10th.

After being kept in the dark for nearly 3 weeks, the dealer left a VM at my house today saying my 2017 GT AWD External Blue w/Premium Pkg will arrive next Tuesday, the 10th.

Well yay for the stork being scheduled! Sucks waiting that long, though... especially under radio silence.

Btw, I assume you're financing it? If so... how does the timing for the loan work out. $500 to "hold" the car while it's in transit, and then sign paperwork for the financing when you take delivery?

Btw, I assume you're financing it? If so... how does the timing for the loan work out. $500 to "hold" the car while it's in transit, and then sign paperwork for the financing when you take delivery?

No finance - I'm coming in on another lease. I hope to fully retire in 3 years and do not know if I'll need a 2nd car. Hopefully by then, they'll have the 2.2L Diesel and Android Auto readily available. Last lease pmt on my 2015 was made the end of April which covers use of it for the rest of March. They did say they would fully refund the April lease payment. I'll get the owner loyalty and finance/lease rebates. $500 and $750 I believe...

Ah OK gotcha :) Well enjoy the new wheels! I definitely want to see a photo of that Eternal Blue!

Good to hear. Hope you receive it not long there after

Picked mine up today. Waited 4.5 weeks for my Red GT w/Tech on a boat to Vancouver ports then on a train halfway across Canada.

Apparently the GT with Tech is pretty rare here in T.O according to my dealer. Next one will have to wait till end of July and if you order a white leather will be end of August early Sept. Looks like the Ujina Factory is swamped with cx5 orders around the world.

Picked mine up today. Waited 4.5 weeks for my Red GT w/Tech on a boat to Vancouver ports then on a train halfway across Canada.

Apparently the GT with Tech is pretty rare here in T.O according to my dealer. Next one will have to wait till end of July and if you order a white leather will be end of August early Sept. Looks like the Ujina Factory is swamped with cx5 orders around the world.

Quite a few from here in OZ I believe

It's not like there are that many combos for the CX-5. I wanted Sonic Silver/Black GT AWD w/ Premium Package. My dealer didn't have one, but he got it within a day from another dealership. We had already sealed the deal. Had 300 miles on the odo so it was driven from somewhere else. I would think your dealership could get the combo you want from another dealership.

It's not like there are that many combos for the CX-5. I wanted Sonic Silver/Black GT AWD w/ Premium Package. My dealer didn't have one, but he got it within a day from another dealership. We had already sealed the deal. Had 300 miles on the odo so it was driven from somewhere else. I would think your dealership could get the combo you want from another dealership.

From another dealer perhaps

Back