Infotainment display stopped working

flyingfaders

:
mazda6 GT 2016
I just turned on my 2016 mazda6 GT And I saw the display sa "reconnecting Bluetooth audio" then it went dark and now I have no screen at all. No backup camera, no splash screen, nothing. The radio still works but I can't see any info. Anyone have any ideas? I tried the reset fav+mute+return and nothing happened. Tried disconnecting the battery and nothing happened. Tried getting in to the test menu with fav+mute+home and still nothing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dang. First time I've heard of a problem like this. I've got a 2016 GT with 19k on the clock. Makes me wonder if yours is an isolated case or more common???

I had a problem with my GPS not working one time but all it was was the SD card in the center console somehow partially popped out of it's slot. It has a cover over it so it was kind of odd it happened. Just pushed the card back in and all was OK. But, the quality of the GPS software really sucks in my opinion. No real time traffic updates, no moving average speed, no total average speed, no max speed, etc. I actually take my Garmin with me on longer trips which is kind of sad. I've written Mazda about it but they only reply with a typical cryptic response.

Pwr/Mute + Music + Favorites = Diagnostics Menu (for system update

Development submenu: 1) Hold down the "DEL" 15 seconds. 2) Enter 11

Pwr/Mute + Music + Back/Return = CPU/MEM/VIP Overlay

Pwr/Mute + Nav + Favorites = System Reboot

Pwr/Mute + Nav + Back/Return = System Reboot

The CPU for the infotainment is dead. Dealer ordered a new one. Should be here soon. I still have music and Bluetooth just no display

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back