IMG_00981.jpg.d35657184f5b96cc9d1bc3de7a4540bc.jpg

IMG_01011.jpg.e3a9dc492aa87c7fa2e7623097d69ef2.jpg

IMG_01021.jpg.6f7ed4706255f8730a24b9b59c682341.jpg

IMG_01031.jpg.bfb823060a069f5d4b62e16adf1e5649.jpg

They sell new for $465 plus shipping,,,
Selling for $250 plus shipping.

Any Q's? Just ask!

Last edited:
I've got one on mine. So easy to swap you could almost make it a seasonal change if you wanted to. :)
Oh I want it, I just know my girl won't like it, and it's her little baby more than mine. women, I tell ya! Lol. She's probably have the radio up too loud to even be able to tell most of the time anyways, which sucks. I can talk her into the intake, and sneak on a tune. Would love to have this exhaust too, though...Haha

I thought my wife was gonna hassle me about it but she was ok with it. Actually a little surprised. She did comment one time a few days after installation that she thought it was a little louder but it was more of a comment than anything critical.

Nelson, Your girl won't even notice it, the intake is louder than the exhaust. You seriously can't hear it inside the car.

Seriously want this, I will drive to you today with the cash!!!! Lets make it happen, How about 1st one with the money talks, and walks with it?

Seriously want this, I will drive to you today with the cash!!!! Lets make it happen, How about 1st one with the money talks, and walks with it?

I hope you were the one that got this as first one with the money would've been me, but I noticed you called official dibs after I showed initial interest. Enjoy...

Nope, wasn't me :(

I told dave I'd be there with the money on Monday but he waited until Thursday for a guy from Chicago to drive up and buy it. Pretty bummed, I guess I'll just have to detail a few more cars and make some extra money to swing a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back