2017 CX9 - Disable I-Stop permanently

:
2017 Mazda CX9 Azami
Hi Everyone,
Is there a way to permanently disable I-Stop?

Depressing the i Stop button only disables it for that journey, I am hoping someone has found a way to disable it by defualt

My US version doesn't have I-Stop, which is just as well. But I do wish we had some of the features included in the Australian version, including a following system that works in stop-and-go traffic.

I'm surprised that there aren't a bunch of third-party software upgrades available. Is this car not popular enough to warrant that?

Over here the car has won a couple of awards for best car in its segment, they are selling well but still not well enough to create a market of custom parts just for Australia.

We dont get the roof rails, or Homelink, 3 Piece Rubber cargo mat, or the LED grille or LED under the center console if its any consolation! lol

Cuz all the ppl buying this car are family guys to carry thier kids, or with a soccer mom.

If they relese this engine on the cx- 5 you will see ppl modding it.

Accessories that aren't available in Australia (yet)..... I'm trying to order roof rails from US but shipping is making it too expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get a small piece of paper, fold it up and wedge the button in/place the paper between the button i-stop button and adjoining one.

Should stop it coming back on, even after re-starts.

Latest posts

Back