Wheel and tires

Wahoofrank

:
Buying a M6 touring with tech package
Will 19x9.5 ET40 with 245/40/19's on Tanabe or H&R springs work without rubbing or rolling the fenders? I know its borderline but someone here should be able to answer this question. I can go with 19x8.5's but want the more concave look of the 9.5's. Thanks

I think it will rub, but I am not certain. The OEM specs is like 50 offset on a 7.5 rim.

Stay away from lowering springs by the way. They are not meant to work with your current struts, the ride will be bouncy and bad and it won't corner as well as a proper coilovers setup. Either grab some coilovers, or bilstein struts to pair with the springs or just leave the suspension alone.

If you leave the Suspension stock, I think the rims should fit. Then you can decide if it will rub after you lower it.

I think it will rub, but I am not certain. The OEM specs is like 50 offset on a 7.5 rim.

Stay away from lowering springs by the way. They are not meant to work with your current struts, the ride will be bouncy and bad and it won't corner as well as a proper coilovers setup. Either grab some coilovers, or bilstein struts to pair with the springs or just leave the suspension alone.

If you leave the Suspension stock, I think the rims should fit. Then you can decide if it will rub after you lower it.
Well Gj it doesnt rub at all, even with H&R springs. It rides a tad bouncier but no much, my wife didnt even notice at all. Corners much better with the springs. Get compliments all the time on the car, people ask what it is and when I say its a mazda they are like "REALLY?? A MAZDA??!!"lol

Attachments

• IMG_3841.JPG
    IMG_3841.JPG
    689.7 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_3843.JPG
    IMG_3843.JPG
    758.6 KB · Views: 198
Well Gj it doesnt rub at all, even with H&R springs. It rides a tad bouncier but no much, my wife didnt even notice at all. Corners much better with the springs. Get compliments all the time on the car, people ask what it is and when I say its a mazda they are like "REALLY?? A MAZDA??!!"lol

Your car looks awesome. What are your wheel specs? Width? Offset?

Wheels are AXE CS lite in hyperblack 19x 9.5 with +40 offset on firestone indy 500 tires in 245/40/19. Thanks for the compliment!! I love it!

Back