So I'm turning in the '16 CX-5 tomnorrow...😞

Well since Mazda of Lakewood shut down and the new owners McDonald won't honor any of their deals (free oil changes, etc.) I may just have to make the commute down to the Springs when I want to buy my next Mazda.

I highly encourage it.

I could have selected a dealership closer to a port, saving me hundreds in transport costs. I just don't trust any other dealership. His efforts went beyond the sale, and I was comfortable knowing he would make sure that everything would be taken care of on that end so that our third CX-5 would get to me safely.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

I highly encourage it.

I could have selected a dealership closer to a port, saving me hundreds in transport costs. I just don't trust any other dealership. His efforts went beyond the sale, and I was comfortable knowing he would make sure that everything would be taken care of on that end so that our third CX-5 would get to me safely.

That's the kind of service you want to see out of a dealer.

I may have to push it out to next year, but I definitely will head down there when I start shopping for a Miata.

That's the kind of service you want to see out of a dealer.

I may have to push it out to next year, but I definitely will head down there when I start shopping for a Miata.
I drive past 4 other Mazda dealers to get to my personal favorite. Once you experience "exceptional" service, it is very hard to accept "average" again.

They are just now premiering the 17s here in Germany, and ours should be here ~10th of June. My wife will be one of the first driving one around.

a97ebf864c54bfce60bd31b12081829c.jpg

Last edited:
Yes Da 719 Yo! [emoji41]

The sucky part is that I'm in Georgia [emoji1109] and won't be back for a couple weeks. I kind of wanted to be there to receive it. We were expecting it on the ~15th at the latest....so I missed it. [emoji35]

Now I have to wait for this to arrive....45 days from CO to Bavaria Germany....

Referring to that. I cannot figure out what the abbreviation is.
Colorado?
Canadian Operations?
I know Im'a feel like a moron when he tells me...

Oh... so it really went from CO > Germany? You couldn't have gotten one quicker from say, Miami? NYC? Why CO?

Oh... so it really went from CO > Germany? You couldn't have gotten one quicker from say, Miami? NYC? Why CO?

Because this is my 3d CX-5 I've shipped from there. I don't trust anyone else to take care of my interests after closing like they do. You can't put a price on that.

*Dustin at Bob Penkhus Mazda

Referring to that. I cannot figure out what the abbreviation is.
Colorado?
Canadian Operations?
I know Im'a feel like a moron when he tells me...

What the hell is CLE? ;)

Yeah CO is the state abbreviation for Colorado.

And agreed Kramer. You get a dealer you like to deal with and that has treated you superbly over the years. Can't put a price on that. I lost mine :(

Last edited:
I know CO is Colorado, obvs, I just didn't think someone would take the trouble to ship a car from there... to Deutschland?!?!
What's your story, bandk? Used to live in CO, I assume? And now he's in Georgia? Izzat Georgia in the US or Georgia the country?
:D

(I do like living in a city when you say "Cleveland" everyone knows which Cleveland. No... not Cleveland, Tennessee. or Texas.
:D) I tend to abbreviate cities by their airport designation.

I know CO is Colorado, obvs, I just didn't think someone would take the trouble to ship a car from there... to Duetschland?!?!
What's your story, bandk? Used to live in CO, I assume? And now he's in Georgia? Izzat Georgia in the US or Georgia the country?
:D

Think they said previously they get some tax exemptions etc if they ship from overseas

Latest posts

Back