Turbo Manifold Help

:
83 RX-7 Gsl, 2000 Mazda Protege LX, 2011 Mazda3 Sport i
My buddy bought a yellow MSP with the Callaway turbo parts on it but the previous owner didn't attach the turbo manifold completely and under heat has warped a bit. You can physically see the threads and how close the hole is but we just couldn't get them in place.

I have looked up the Part and it was like $600 some. Now he just got this car for $1500 and is pretty rusty so he doesn't plan on spending that money at least not right away.

Any good suggestions on maybe fixing or a cheaper alternative?

Post pictures of it, the stock studs may be damaged, they strip and break all the time with stock hardware. If the stock manifold is not cracked there is no reason to replace it. If it is cracked then he can look for a used stock manifold for around $100, find a used aftermarket manifold or get a Pope mani which is about $500. There are cheap Ebay manifolds but I do NOT recommend them, he will end up looking for another one in a couple months when it fails.

I don't own it unfortunately but I can have him send me pics or something. I'll tell him about the studs too!

Back