2017 CX-5 Unavailable Accessories?

:
None
Why are so many of the accessories listed on page 20-21 of the 2017 CX-5 on-line sales brochure not shown on the build page of mazdausas web site? For example: the navigation SD card, cargo tray, protective seat covers, and more. Some of these accessories I would need right away if I order a CX-5. There are 47 accessories listed in the brochure but only 15 of them are listed on mazdausas build page.

The accessories you listed are installed by the dealer, not the factory. I don't know if that would have anything to do with it, it shouldn't since you're trying to get a build price the way you want it, but it may, although it didn't when building a 16.5...

Correct these are all dealer installed accessories. As per Mazda Australia's website "Available exclusively from your Dealer, Mazda Genuine Accessories offer the style, comfort, quality and satisfaction that make driving a Mazda even more rewarding. Contact your dealer"

You could always call your local dealer or even Mazda USA HQ and get the prices for the accessories you are after.

Over here in OZ, accessories are not part of the build page at all, but we have a dedicated section on the website that lists all 35 accessories and their pricing.

You can get some of the accessories here http://www.mazdaparts.org/20macxpaand2.html I got my cargo tray from them. They could probably get you the seat covers as well and you could install both of these yourself, obviously.

You can also just ask your local dealer parts/service department. I had them order and install the trailer wiring harness and interior light kit. They should have access to all the 17 accessory part numbers. Everything is different from previous model years.

It's a fairly major updated model. So you would expect different accessories to previous years.

Back