2008 Mazda 5 Collapsed Engine Mount

Hello Folks, Dealer said I got a collapsed passenger side top engine mount and wants around $450 to get it replaced. Based on my research, it looks like can be easily DIYed but I can't find any information on exactly what part I need to purchase and where to buy it. Can anybody chime in? Thanks in advance!

Hello Folks, Dealer said I got a collapsed passenger side top engine mount and wants around $450 to get it replaced. Based on my research, it looks like can be easily DIYed but I can't find any information on exactly what part I need to purchase and where to buy it. Can anybody chime in? Thanks in advance!

search is your friend ... many threads on this subject - here is one https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123846240-Passenger-Motor-Mount-Replacement&highlight=engine+mount

Rockauto.com. Mount #3. Its a horizontally round mount inside a square box. $50. Jack up the engine a bit, unbolt the mount at the belt area and on the frame behind the coolant reservoir. swap part, lower the engine. Just need to be careful where you raise the block. Don't want to cave in the oil pan. 16" 2x4s are nice at distributing weight.

Back