Yes...it's a Mazda!

That's a lot of awards won. I wonder why the radiator is protecting a bit more.

That's a lot of awards won. I wonder why the radiator is protecting a bit more.

You mean why it ISN'T protected a bit more? My thoughts exactly. It really looks ripe for a stick/rock/Mr. Murphy. Honestly, I think an air-cooled engine mounted out back would be THE way to go.

The HP/Weight ratio is insane good. The Turbo Miata engine version is 250HP at 1490lbs. Thats like having a 3500lb car having 750HP.

Even more extreme is the LS3 V8 at 500 or so HP. Essentially like having a 1500HP car that weights 3500lbs.

The HP/Weight ratio is insane good. The Turbo Miata engine version is 250HP at 1490lbs. Thats like having a 3500lb car having 750HP.

Even more extreme is the LS3 V8 at 500 or so HP. Essentially like having a 1500HP car that weights 3500lbs.

Yep. It's just a ridiculous animal, and I want one. I think I'll buy it in my 60's. That's about the time things start falling apart, so if I'm going to kill myself in a blaze of immature glory, I think that would be the economical time to do it.

Why isn't this thread in the normal lounge? LOL I have a love hate relationship with this website....
It's so segregated. The main lounge should be WAY more popular then any single sub model "lounge".

Back