Interesting article Mazda vs Volvo

My bad. I was referring to the changes made in part throttle. Was listening to Mazda engineer from USA.

Apparently throttle response is now one quarter of a millisecond compared to what it was before. This is one of the things they are harping on about now. The sooner the car reacts the quicker it gets moving.

Hope you are right about drivers race between older models and 2017 [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

The tq converter still disengages while stopped, probably, making it a moot point.

My 370Z, I SOMETIMES felt throttle lag, but never in my CX5, the faster reaction time is moot to me. We will just have to wait and see when one is tested.
Let's hope we start getting results sooner rather than later

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Let's hope we start getting results sooner rather than later

We will, but I don't think it's going to be any different than any of the other one's. The skidpad and slalom might slightly benefit, otherwise, it's all going to be "feel" and whatnot.

We will, but I don't think it's going to be any different than any of the other one's. The skidpad and slalom might slightly benefit, otherwise, it's all going to be "feel" and whatnot.
If it's the same as previous then that's fine with me

The new XC60 looks very nice

_1800009.jpg

I'm curious how the Volvo engines that have both the turbo and supercharger hold up over the long term. The only Volvo I ever cross shopped for myself was their low end S40 Sedan back in 2006.

Back