What Multi-info display are you using?

:
2019 CX-5 GTR
New to forum and plan on getting a 17 CX-5 soon, want to see what others have the Multi-info display, next to speedometer, set to.

Mine is set to Current MPG.

I guess those fancy folks with tech packages or what not get some more interesting items. ;)

Touring has a rectangular screen instead of round one in GT (or is it by package?), do they display different info?

Could someone with a 2017 confirm if engine coolant temp is one of the displays available on the MID?

Could someone with a 2017 confirm if engine coolant temp is one of the displays available on the MID?

Confirmed. I don't know why this site rotates my attached pictures...

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0202.JPG
    IMG_0202.JPG
    817.2 KB · Views: 441
Yes. That screen has engine coolant temp, maintenance monitor, outside temp, odometer, distance to empty, and a fuel gauge.

I use the one that shows current fuel economy, trip meter A, average fuel economy, outside temp, odometer, distance to empty, and fuel gauge.

Thought they where all supposed to be the same? They are here in Oz land.

Tech package equipped CX5s came with a sleeker looking info gauge/screen. Not sure how many variances there was info wise, but fully loaded vehicles had more illuminated icons for more features.

Tech package equipped CX5s came with a sleeker looking info gauge/screen. Not sure how many variances there was info wise, but fully loaded vehicles had more illuminated icons for more features.

Oh Ok. Thanks. Looks like it is market dependent

So the 2017 doesn't show any TPMS info?
just drove a 2016 Sonata all week and it was nice to see the individual tire pressures on my long road trip.

Back