I thought we didn't have live traffic on our Navi?

Its ironic because CX-5 is a city CUV, perfect power agility to handle anything upto 60 mph. Never a true touring in the real sense and never the best choice for 75+ heavy driving.
Still they messed up navi.

Your car is broken, Kaps. This car still has power @60. Mine still has balls at 60, and cruises nicely at 80 (which I seem to accidentally find myself at damn near daily...).

Both of those are solved with the 2017 HUD ;)

The HUD is indeed an attractive solution providing digital readout for all 3 speeds (current speed, speed limit & MRCC set speed). No more need to read both speedometer and NAV screen, or rely on the approximate/analog reading from speedometer.

Is the Hud showing what the tom tom did the true speed via satellite, or just a replica of the standard speedo?

Is the Hud showing what the tom tom did the true speed via satellite, or just a replica of the standard speedo?

Good question! From ADD section of owner's manual:

-- Speed limit indicator (vehicles with navigation system)
-- Vehicle Speed

Since there's no mention of navigation system for the latter, the vehicle speed is likely not GPS derived. Hm...

Your car is broken, Kaps. This car still has power @60. Mine still has balls at 60, and cruises nicely at 80 (which I seem to accidentally find myself at damn near daily...).

Same. Hell I've done plenty of I-80 through Wyoming trips going 90-100+ no problem.

Back