Interest in FRP OE lips and FRP Fog Delete panels...

Erebuni = used part

DorkiDori Parts = brand new

Keep in mind I am a small business and like any business, I need to turn a profit in order to produce more parts. DorkiDori is a side gig I run. I work a normal 40-70 hour a week day job just like the rest of you as my main gig. If I want to continue making new parts, profit is needed. Though my profit margin probably is no where what you THINK it would be on a part for $350-$400 shipped due to my manufacturers not being cheap to buy from. Basically any and all profit from DorkiDori parts sales go right back into the business.

Last edited:
A carbon fiber hood is $500 shipped roughly. So buying a like oem fiberglass part for $500 is yeah, kinda steep. I paid $225 shipped for my erebuni wing that is not "oem" but looks great was a good price. Paying​ more than twice that for a part that sits under the car that offers no performance is yeah kinda of pricey.

Idk where you're getting your numbers, but a CF hood in the OE style costs $530-$600 without shipping. Anything with a cowl or hood dams sells for over $700.

Sorry I meant plus shipping and it's $650 shipped.
So $150 more for a carbon fiber piece that's bigger than a lip and nicer material. Just my opinion, but it's pricey.

Carbon is not a super great material for a lip. Too brittle and and if it takes a scuff it'll delam. Poly or frp is much more desireable.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back