Interest in FRP OE lips and FRP Fog Delete panels...

Which one? both the blue sedans had overkill on them.....I'm lookin for one to be black and under the car mostly. Subtle compared to those flamboyant statement makers..........I just threw in pics of some of the many that seem to be available for Subies. Betting there are probably some civic ones to consider adapting too...just haven't searched on those...or maybe some from Lancer Evos.........

Last edited:
Which one? both the blue sedans had overkill on them.....I'm lookin for one to be black and under the car mostly. Subtle compared to those flamboyant statement makers..........I just threw in pics of some of the many that seem to be available for Subies. Betting there are probably some civic ones to consider adapting too...just haven't searched on those...or maybe some from Lancer Evos.........
The second one, more specifically I meant this blue sedan.

attachment_zpsydue1fzs.jpg

i prefer the one on the silver P5 originally posted. it tucks neatly under the car and is very aesthetically pleasing as it almost resembles an OE piece in terms of fitment and overall appearance

i prefer the one on the silver P5 originally posted. it tucks neatly under the car and is very aesthetically pleasing as it almost resembles an OE piece in terms of fitment and overall appearance
Yessir, I 2nd that, which is why I'm first on your waiting list, lol.....even found the triangle light in black on ebay. Just waiting on the diffuser now. (lol2)

some people might be interested in the oem front splitter that came on the mp3's and 2003 msp's. it would be an easy piece for you to make. ive had 2-3 people msg me about where i got mine.

I still have one of those hanging around. Ran one for awhile until bumper got crashed by road debris breaking it. Got another but went with new bumperskin and 03.5 lip instead............those would be easy to make since pretty much flat.

Full coverage diffuser > small center mounted diffuser

I think I've seen the small one under the red car done in CF as well. But yea, I'd love to get some MSP lip fog deletes, and they're in high demand right now. Would also love to see a good front splitter for the MSP lip on the market

well, fitment would be damn awesome. i dont release parts unless fitment is as close to OE as possible. ive been producing S-Chassis based parts for almost 4 years now so ive gotten fairly good at restoring things and fixing fitment prior to molding ;)

As long as pricing doesn't exceed OE prices when new, I'm in

Here's another idea, if you're working with FRP or maybe even CF. Make that reverse cowl hood that everyone wants

Last edited:
shipping on a box that size is roughly $150-$175 depending on where its going in the US... and my parts arent cheap knock offs made in mexico, south america or china like the majority of my competitors. everything is produced here in Las Vegas, NV by a shop that has been making FRP mustang and volkswagen parts for over 30 years and im REALLY b****y about QC! so if $300-$400 for properly fitting US made aero parts is too much for you, then i dunno what to tell yah sir.

A carbon fiber hood is $500 shipped roughly. So buying a like oem fiberglass part for $500 is yeah, kinda steep. I paid $225 shipped for my erebuni wing that is not "oem" but looks great was a good price. Paying​ more than twice that for a part that sits under the car that offers no performance is yeah kinda of pricey.

The difference is that these parts will be new. That erebuni was used and is probably 15 years old. Another thing to think about is how rare these lips are getting. Every lip purchased is another lip in circulation. Purchasing one of these lips will help the community, because one way or another, it'll probably move on to someone else someday.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Well true but my wing didn't have chips or dents in it. So it was a great deal.
I will give great deals as well if I ever decide to part out.

Back