Konig Oversteer

SoulArmored

:
2016 CX5
I'm very interested to see if anyone is running these on their CX5. I know one user is but in a lifted platform. These wheels are affordable, as light as many wheels costing 3x the price and I think they look great. I'm looking at the 19x8.5 either 30 or 45 offset. Color either Opal (cross between gunmetal and silver) or gloss black. My CX5 is a lowered Soul Red. Any opinions greatly appreciated and please post pictures if you have them!

Attachments

• DSC_0824_zpsf3b6ceee.jpg
    DSC_0824_zpsf3b6ceee.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 1,351
  • zlt0AUy.jpg
    zlt0AUy.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 9,718
  • IMG_1569_zpse1bcbdd9.jpg
    IMG_1569_zpse1bcbdd9.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,618
What color did you go with.. black would match well but everyone does that but it looks good

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

very nice...as a new owner of a '16 CX-5 Touring in Soul Red, all of these examples look awesome. You'll need to provide copious amounts of photos to get the people talking. Also, let us know how those BFGs do as far as noise, grip, and wet performance. In OH, I wouldn't trust much in the winter, but every other season they look like they will do well.

My only downside is this is the wife's car and she is not into aftermarket improvements. :(

(2thumbs)

very nice...as a new owner of a '16 CX-5 Touring in Soul Red, all of these examples look awesome. You'll need to provide copious amounts of photos to get the people talking. Also, let us know how those BFGs do as far as noise, grip, and wet performance. In OH, I wouldn't trust much in the winter, but every other season they look like they will do well.

My only downside is this is the wife's car and she is not into aftermarket improvements. :(

(2thumbs)

I have a build thread that has more pictures and reviews of my modifications and ownership so far. I will be posting more photos of the wheel/tire setup in this thread though for sure. This is my wife's car as well and she really liked the black wheels the Grand Touring comes with so she should be very happy with these I hope! It's a surprise for her. We live in FL so my main goal for tires was noise and handling in dry/wet. It was a toss up between the Comp2 and DWS but I couldn't pass up the deal I got on these and I have been very happy with BFG in past. I've run the BFG AT, MT, Rugged Terrain and the KDW (which I absolutely loved). Will most certainly update my experience with the Comp2 over time.

I'm looking at these wheels as well. I love the way they look. Thanks for the wheel comparison too! Can't wait to see them mounted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks absolutely gorgeous!!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] think you sold me on the wheels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back