2017 CX-5 Block Heater

bubblegum86

:
Honda accord
Is there any information on if the 2017 CX-5 comes standard with Block heater for canada? Cant find anything on their website or Build & Price.

I'm on my second CX-5 now and the block heater is a cost option. About $159 I believe and I'm sure I saw it listed somewhere on their Mazda.ca website.

I'm on my second CX-5 now and the block heater is a cost option. About $159 I believe and I'm sure I saw it listed somewhere on their Mazda.ca website.

Yes it is optional, but it doesnt show up as an option for the 2017 CX-5. Not available yet or standard for canada?

I had them throw in the block heater when I bought mine. Initially, they didn't want to do it (it's an option...not standard equipment).....asking me what I needed it for if winters here in Toronto are no big deal. I explained that my cottage was in the Gatineau mountains of Quebec and I spend many Christmas there....so they capitulated and threw it into the deal (along with snow tires on rims).

Dave - Toronto

In butthole Winnipeg, every single Mazda comes with a dealer installed block heater for obvious reasons.

Back