2017 GT Premium package decision

Hey I haven't spoken to any dealers. I'm going to make my purchase later this year.

But sounds like the typical, deceiving, cretinous car salesperson. I don't rely on salesmen for anything except for them to be messengers when price negotiating with the general sales manager.

Every dealership has dimwit salespeople, don't be turned off by this. You're looking for the best deal so I would go in with a negotiated price and tell them they can take it or leave it.

Yeah, the dealership in Kingwood apparently is working with Costco, so I have that going for me. Won't be making a purchase until September (or October) either, but once I clicked the "get today's price" button, I'm on their contact list for life, haha.

I live in a cold weather state and the lease on my '15 GT is up next month. I plan on putting an order for a '17 GT with Premium Package this week. I was also looking at the CR-V but heated steering wheel/rear seats isn't offered by American Honda.

I also looked at the crv but way too much road noise (top of the line model)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I live in a cold weather state and the lease on my '15 GT is up next month. I plan on putting an order for a '17 GT with Premium Package this week. I was also looking at the CR-V but heated steering wheel/rear seats isn't offered by American Honda.

If I have read it correctly, every time you switch the car on you need to tirn on the heated steering wheel. For some reason, it doesn't remember it being on unlike the seats....

Back