Bluetooth out of sync

cubanomx

:
Mazda CX9 2016 GT AWD
When I'm stopped I connected my Galaxy S7 Edge with the Mazda and open Youtube.

I play videos and the sound it's comming from the Mazda Audio, very cool.

But audio is totally out of sync with the video. Any idea how to fix that?

There is always some lag in all bluetooth connections; it's milliseconds but noticeable/distracting when watching videos. The way to fix it is to use the AUX cable.

It's more than that, a reboot and re-pair might repair (pun intended) might help.

There is always some lag in all bluetooth connections; it's milliseconds but noticeable/distracting when watching videos. The way to fix it is to use the AUX cable.

It's more than that, a reboot and re-pair might repair (pun intended) might help.
But I'm not talking about milliseconds but 3 to 5 seconds of lag. It's really horrible.

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

But I'm not talking about milliseconds but 3 to 5 seconds of lag. It's really horrible.

I've had problems with the bluetooth connect and my S7 Edge. I recently installed an LG Xpad tablet in my CX-9 and that connection has been MUCH better. I suspect it's something to do with the S7's bluetooth chip itself.

Yea, that's a real issue then. Shoudl not be 3-5 seconds

Bluetooth has always been a janky beast, between versions, chipsets, supported profiles, etc. etc.

It's sometimes tricky to isolated whether's the phone BT or the vehicle BT.

One way to isolate it the issue:
1.) Get a stand-alone Bluetooth Transmitter/Receiver (search Amazon)
2.) Turn off BT on phone, and plug it with a wire to transmitter, and then pair the transmitter to the CX-9. Test. If you get same result, the issue might be the CX-9
3.) Do the reverse; pair the phone to the transmitter/receiver (and unpair both from CX-9), and wire the transmitter the AUX port via cable. (You may have to switch the bT transmitter into receiver mode). If you get the same result, it could be the phone's BT

Yea, that's a real issue then. Shoudl not be 3-5 seconds

Bluetooth has always been a janky beast, between versions, chipsets, supported profiles, etc. etc.

It's sometimes tricky to isolated whether's the phone BT or the vehicle BT.

One way to isolate it the issue:
1.) Get a stand-alone Bluetooth Transmitter/Receiver (search Amazon)
2.) Turn off BT on phone, and plug it with a wire to transmitter, and then pair the transmitter to the CX-9. Test. If you get same result, the issue might be the CX-9
3.) Do the reverse; pair the phone to the transmitter/receiver (and unpair both from CX-9), and wire the transmitter the AUX port via cable. (You may have to switch the bT transmitter into receiver mode). If you get the same result, it could be the phone's BT

Thank you.

I will try on the weekend with my Blackberry and Iphone in order to confirm if the issue it's on the smartphone side or SUV Bluetooth

If both BB and Iphone have no delays, the issue is my smartphone Edge S7.

But I don't believe the issue it's my smartphone because I use the Bluetooth in my smartphone with my Sony headphones, my Home theater, my laptop, my Bluetooth speakers, etc and never had lags, delays or out of sync.

Back