The HUD display in the 2017.

Mattyredsox

:
1990 Eunos (Mazda) V-Special Roadster (sold), 2014 Mazda CX-5 Pr
The 0kph might be visible here. From the driver's seat it appears about at the end of the hood, about ten inches (25 cm) above the hood. It's positioning is fully adjustable
aced08fb80612936f441de43bf43a113.jpg
0e539d95b7d49f487a30afa7287770c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, yea weird, the pics weren't loading, now I see them.

I can't wait for it to get here!

Agreed. Also displays more info too such as radar cruise distance setting, traffic sign recognition, blind spot monitoring.

I saw it in a parked CX-9, and had the same reaction. Cool! It appeared to be hovering out near the end of the hood and was very easy to read, even under harsh convention center lighting :)

That white may be hard to read in the snow. Perhaps one future update is the ability ti change it a different color such as red or hey maybe even neon yellow or something LOL.

Agreed. Also displays more info too such as radar cruise distance setting, traffic sign recognition, blind spot monitoring.

Yes, most of this information only shoes up while in motion, and getting a photo of it is really hard. Often there are at least three things going on (speed, speed limit, lane location) but this can grow to around eight or nine, showing signs, warnings, directions, distance and so on... but it's not an overload. My only complaint is that it was hard to read with polarized sun glasses... grrr.

Thanks Matty! Is the HUD visible from passenger side? Or just very narrow angle of viewing like those laptops in the old days? Wife has the habit of leaning over to check the car speed from the instrument cluster, since our 16.5 NAV screen only shows speed limit. Would be nice if passenger can read the HUD too.

Thanks Matty! Is the HUD visible from passenger side? Or just very narrow angle of viewing like those laptops in the old days? Wife has the habit of leaning over to check the car speed from the instrument cluster, since our 16.5 NAV screen only shows speed limit. Would be nice if passenger can read the HUD too.

Passenger cannot see the HUD.

You can't see it if you move your head too much to the left or right. No way a passenger could see it. Also, I can still see mine with polarized sunglasses, but it is dimmed considerably.

Back